|[NIEAKTUALNE] Informacje dotyczące modułu Overlord
|Strona 1 z 1|
|Autor:||Suchy [ N 19 mar, 2017 ]|
|Tytuł:||[NIEAKTUALNE] Informacje dotyczące modułu Overlord|
(Źródło: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... /865166996)
Here is the comprehensive list of major changes:
There are still future changes to progression stats, in order for all them to full apply a server wipe is required sorry for the inconvenience.
Strength increases melee damage by 4% per point.
Agility now gives 2 armor per point.
Vitality gives 17 hp per point.
Accuracy increases ranged damage by 4.5% per point.
Grit increases 4 stamina per point.
Encumbrance increases weight capacity by 7.5 per point.
Survival decreases hunger and thirst by 2% per point. Fall damage is reduced by 1% per point.
If players knew what the stats were previously most player would spec all into vitality since it gave the most beneficial combat stats. These changes will hopefully diversify play style in a meaningful way, tank stat-ing should no longer be the only viable build.
Armor and agility were not playing well with each other. When equipped with heavy armor, at 86 armor, damage reduction was at 54%. With 50 points in agility, at 136 armor, damage reduction was at 63%.
Agility and armor should now count more towards protection near the high end. Max armor is now 162 (heavy armor is now 62, and 50 agility gives 100 armor) with a maximum damage reduction of 82%. Agility will feel much better in terms of the armor it provides.
Armor got standardized, will diversify in the future:
Coarse clothing should give useable armor.
All tier 2 head pieces got nerfed, they were giving to much armor.
Some of the head gear stats got distributed onto the armor making it so missing a head piece won?t cost too much in defense, (about 3-5 agility points will close the gap).
Heavy armor got a heavy nerf since the new formula made them too effective. They also got a durability nerf since they were very resource efficient late game.
Weapon damage, oh boy, where do I start? Weapons got a tremendous change, its practically a new game.
In the vanilla version bows would have 1/3 of the dps of swords, crossbows would have a 1/5 of the dps of swords, if you were wondering why ranged weapons sucked, it's because they did.
With the new patch the dps gap between weapon types should be closed or closer, throwing weapons got a good loving, and swords should not be the only useable weapons in game.
Here is a very long list of changes:
- Stone sword damage reduced to 29 from 30.
- Dafari Axe damage reduced to 32 from 39.
- Stone Maul damaged increased to 50 from 46.
- Armor pen reduced to 0.45 from 0.54.
- Heavy attack stamina increased to 30 (To prevent stun spam).
- Stone Club damage increased to 45 from 32.
- Mitraen Ankh damage increased to 37 from 32.
- Hunting bow damage increased to 37 from 31.
- Flinthead arrows damage increased to 24 from 23.
- Iron Warhammer damage increased to 74 from 67.
- Armor pen back to 0.54.
- Heavy attack stamina increased to 45 (To prevent stun spam).
- Yog Bone Spear weight reduced to 1.4 from 1.73.
- Thrown damage increased to 130 from 94.
- Thrown stamina costs increased to 15.
- Throwing Axe melee damage increased to 43 damage from 34.
- Thrown damage increased to 120 from 49.
- Armor pen increased to 0.18 from 0.162.
- Now costs 5 sticks, 4 iron, and 4 leather.
- Durability decreased to 140 from 225.
- Javelin weight reduced to 1.4 from 2.24
- Melee damage reduced to 55 from 64.
- Ranged damage increased to 145 from 85.
- Now costs 5 iron, 5 sticks, and 5 twine.
- Hyrkanian Bow damage increased to 50 from 45.
- Ironhead arrows damage increased to 43 from 35.
- Fire arrows damage increased to 51 from 35. (No ?fire? effect yet from devs)
- Razor arrows damage increased to 55 from 45.
- Razor arrows armor penetration increased to 0.32 from 0.208.
- Snake arrows now deal 45 poison over 9 seconds, stacks up to 5 times.
- Snake arrows armor penetration lowered to 0.08 from 0.108.
- Durability reduced to 250 from 280.
- Cross Bow damage increased to 68 from 47.
- Armor penetration increased to 0.45 from 0.36.
- Ironhead bolts damage increased to 45 from 35.
- Fire bolts damage increased to 51 from 35. (No ?fire? effect yet from devs)
- Razor bolts damage increased to 63 from 45.
- Razor bolts armor penetration increased to 0.32 from 0.208.
- Longsword armor penetration increased to 0.23 from 0.162.
- Cimmerian Battle-Axe armor penetration increased to 0.192 from 0.1
- Durability decreased to 290 from 315.
- Steel Trident damage increased to 102 from 91.
- Durability decreased to 580 from 960.
- One-Hand Stygian Spear damage decreased to 70 from 75.
- Durability decreased to 450 from 580.
- Now uses steel instead of iron.
- Greatbow damage increased to 63 from 47.
- Armor penetration increased to 0.25 from 0.02.
- True shot arrows damage increased to 68 from 45.
- Hungering arrows damage increased to 70 from 52.
- Hungering arrows now deal 80 poison damage over 8 seconds, stacks up to 5 times.
- Serpent Stamped Khopesh damage increased to 79 from 71.
- Armor penetration decreased to 0.21 from 0.24.
- Phoenix Engraved Sword damage increased to 76 from 71.
- Durability increased to 450 from 400.
- Yoggite Cudgel damage increased to 71 from 87.
- Durability increased to 420 from 400.
- All exceptional and flawless weapons got a change.
- All empowered weapons got a change.
- All legendary named weapons got a change.
- Reaper poison now deals 55 damage over 11 seconds, stacks up to 9 times.
-Dragon Poweder removed from avatars.
-Added Serpent Medallion to Set Avatar cost.
-Added Phoenix Medallion to Mitra Avatar cost.
-Added Flesh Medallion to Yog Avatar cost.
-Added Spider eye's. (boss spider drop)
-Medallions have a vary drop from dragons.
Finally, mobs. More specifically XP gains. Some spiders were giving far too much xp, so they got reduced so farming them isn't as effective. Some bosses got their xp buffed as they were not worth their xp in time to begin with.
All mobs across the board got an hp buff (~25%) to compensate for the soon to be high damage builds.
|Strona 1 z 1||Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1 [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group